Studycopter's Study material has been tried & trusted by millions of users worldwide & comes from bestselling publishers such as Nova Press & top B-School graduates.
We continually analyze your performance & guide you on how to prepare so you score better in less time
Study anywhere, anytime
Studying is no longer limited to the study desk. Studycopter keeps track of your progress across multiple iOS and Android devices
Realistic Adaptive Practice Tests, Mock Tests, & Practice Questions to hone your skills, timing, & confidence.
Your Private Tutor
Stuck on an exam question or concept? Worry not. Get 24x7 Personalized Help from your own Tutor.
Don't worry, we won't post without your permission.
No credit card required. 100% free access
- Tarun Khanna, MBA Class of 2016
“ Studycopter app based platform was immensely helpful for me. My work required me to travel extensively, but with constant access to GMAT study material and questions through Studycopter, I was never out of touch!"
- Felicia Zhang, MBA Class of 2011
“ The smart learning engine at Studycopter helps analyze your performance and prioritize your time spending to maximize the efficiency. What makes it even better is that it is completely mobile enabled (both iPhone and Android)! I wish Studycopter was there when I was taking my GMAT exam."
- Abhik Ghosh, MBA Class of 2016
“ Having tried multiple GMAT prep softwares and tools, I can comfortably say that Studycopter has the best product on the market. Not only is it intuitive and the content great, but it also offers lots of dashboards to track ones progress as the test date approaches, all this with a stunning user-interface"
- Manik Sharma, MBA Class of 2014
“ Studycopter is just plain awesome! My GMAT score was exactly what Studycopter predicted and with their coaching, I got multiple admits to top-10 Business Schools."
- Bharat Saklani, IBPS Clerk 2014
“ I did very well on IBPS 2014 due to Studycopter. Thanks a lot. The mentorship by faculty experts was great."
- Rakhi Nakra, IBPS PO 2014
“ I was very satisfied with your course. Other institutes only give mock tests but you also give study material and faculty coaching due to which I got a good score and qualified for a PO position."
- Sucheeta Kriplani, IBPS Clerk 2014
“ Studycopter's projected score was very close to my actual score in the exam."
- Rahul Soni, IBPS SO 2014
“ Your Studycopter is more comprehensive than anything available in the market."
Study Anywhere, Anytime
Studying is no longer limited to the study desk. Studycopter works online & on Android & iOS devices & keeps track of your progress across multiple devices. This way you can prepare well inspite of your busy schedule.
World's #1 Online + Mobile Smart Learning Course
We continually analyze your performance & create a customized learning path for you, so you score higher in less time. We tell you about your strengths and weaknesses you can prepare effectively without any wasted effort.
Top Study Material
Cover all exam subjects, chapters, & topics via study material tried & trusted by millions of users worldwide. Get access to shortcut, tips, & tricks to enable you to succeed.
You can read a sample chapter here
Realistic Adaptive Tests, Speed Tests, Practice Tests (Mock Tests) & 1000s of Practice Questions to hone your skills, timing, & confidence. All tests come with detailed explanations, score analysis, & cutoffs.
Your Private Tutor & Mentor
Stuck on a question or concept? Worry not. Get 24x7 personalized Expert Help from your own Tutor. Also, get personalyed analysis by faculty for every speed test.
Auomatically track all questions that you may have skipped or answered incorrectly. Have a ready repository of questions to review close to test day. Easily revise & solidify your conceptual knowledge.
1. SEBI appoints Madhabi Puri Buch as its Whole Time Member Madhabi Puri Buch has been appointed as the Whole Time Member of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for a period of three years. This appointment marks the first time that a woman and a person from the private sector was chosen for a key post in SEBI. So far, Members and Chairman at SEBI were mainly appointed from public sector institution such as the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Administrative Services (IAS).
Bihar Diwas celebrated on March 22 The 105th Bihar Diwas was celebrated on March 22 as the day commemorates the foundation day of the state. Bihar was carved out of united Bengal on March 22, 1912. Before that Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa were part of the Bengal province during the British rule.
1. Taliban captures southern Afghan city of Sangin Taliban has captured the crucial city of Sangin in southern Afghanistan after a year-long battle. Afghan forces have made a tactical retreat from the centre of Sangin. The fall of Sangin came amid the insurgents’ year-long push to expand their footprint in the Taliban heartland of Helmand province. It signals growing strength of Taliban in Afghanistan.
1. At Rs. 27,157 crore, Hindustan Zinc’s total dividend payout is largest this fiscal year Hindustan Zinc has announced a one-time interim dividend of Rs. 13,985 crore for the financial year 2016-17. This takes the total dividend paid by the Vedanta group controlled-company during this financial year to Rs. 27,157 crore, making it the largest dividend outflow by any company in India in a single financial year. As the Centre has a 29.5% residual stake in the company, Rs. 11,259 crore will go to the exchequer.