Studycopter's Study material has been tried & trusted by millions of users worldwide & comes from bestselling publishers such as Nova Press & top B-School graduates.
We continually analyze your performance & guide you on how to prepare so you score better in less time
Study anywhere, anytime
Studying is no longer limited to the study desk. Studycopter keeps track of your progress across multiple iOS and Android devices
Realistic Adaptive Practice Tests, Mock Tests, & Practice Questions to hone your skills, timing, & confidence.
Your Private Tutor
Stuck on an exam question or concept? Worry not. Get 24x7 Personalized Help from your own Tutor.
Don't worry, we won't post without your permission.
No credit card required. 100% free access
- Tarun Khanna, MBA Class of 2016
“ Studycopter app based platform was immensely helpful for me. My work required me to travel extensively, but with constant access to GMAT study material and questions through Studycopter, I was never out of touch!"
- Felicia Zhang, MBA Class of 2011
“ The smart learning engine at Studycopter helps analyze your performance and prioritize your time spending to maximize the efficiency. What makes it even better is that it is completely mobile enabled (both iPhone and Android)! I wish Studycopter was there when I was taking my GMAT exam."
- Abhik Ghosh, MBA Class of 2016
“ Having tried multiple GMAT prep softwares and tools, I can comfortably say that Studycopter has the best product on the market. Not only is it intuitive and the content great, but it also offers lots of dashboards to track ones progress as the test date approaches, all this with a stunning user-interface"
- Manik Sharma, MBA Class of 2014
“ Studycopter is just plain awesome! My GMAT score was exactly what Studycopter predicted and with their coaching, I got multiple admits to top-10 Business Schools."
- Bharat Saklani, IBPS Clerk 2014
“ I did very well on IBPS 2014 due to Studycopter. Thanks a lot. The mentorship by faculty experts was great."
- Rakhi Nakra, IBPS PO 2014
“ I was very satisfied with your course. Other institutes only give mock tests but you also give study material and faculty coaching due to which I got a good score and qualified for a PO position."
- Sucheeta Kriplani, IBPS Clerk 2014
“ Studycopter's projected score was very close to my actual score in the exam."
- Rahul Soni, IBPS SO 2014
“ Your Studycopter is more comprehensive than anything available in the market."
Study Anywhere, Anytime
Studying is no longer limited to the study desk. Studycopter works online & on Android & iOS devices & keeps track of your progress across multiple devices. This way you can prepare well inspite of your busy schedule.
World's #1 Online + Mobile Smart Learning Course
We continually analyze your performance & create a customized learning path for you, so you score higher in less time. We tell you about your strengths and weaknesses you can prepare effectively without any wasted effort.
Top Study Material
Cover all exam subjects, chapters, & topics via study material tried & trusted by millions of users worldwide. Get access to shortcut, tips, & tricks to enable you to succeed.
You can read a sample chapter here
Realistic Adaptive Tests, Speed Tests, Practice Tests (Mock Tests) & 1000s of Practice Questions to hone your skills, timing, & confidence. All tests come with detailed explanations, score analysis, & cutoffs.
Your Private Tutor & Mentor
Stuck on a question or concept? Worry not. Get 24x7 personalized Expert Help from your own Tutor. Also, get personalyed analysis by faculty for every speed test.
Auomatically track all questions that you may have skipped or answered incorrectly. Have a ready repository of questions to review close to test day. Easily revise & solidify your conceptual knowledge.
The World Tuberculosis Day (WTD) is observed every year on March 24 to raise public awareness about the global epidemic of Tuberculosis (TB) and efforts to eliminate the disease. The theme of 2017 is “Unite to End TB”. This year it is second year of a two year “United to End TB” Campaign. WHO has placed special focus on uniting efforts to “Leave no one behind” including actions to address stigma, discrimination, marginalization and overcome barriers to access care.
1. Sports Ministry clears move to make doping a criminal offence The Sports Ministry has cleared a proposal to make doping by athletes a criminal offence, in sync with laws that govern the usage of narcotics. The proposed legislation is aimed at punishing coaches and manufacturers, too, who in many cases have been known to supply athletes with performance-enhancing substances.
1. US Reintroduces Bill to Prevent H-1B Visa Abuse Two US politicians have reintroduced a Bill that seeks to curb misuse of H-1B visas and prevent outsourcing of jobs to foreign shores. The Keeping American Jobs Act was introduced by Derek Kilmer (Democrat) and Doug Collins (Republican). They said the legislation will prevent companies that have temporary visas from the H-1B visa programme from using them to train workers in the country and then moving those jobs to a foreign land. A Bill to this effect was first introduced in the last Congress on February 24, 2016 under the Obama administration.
1. SEBI Bans Reliance, 12 Others from Equity Derivatives Market for 1 year SEBI barred Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), the country’s second most valued firm, and 12 other entities from dealing in equity derivatives futures and options segment for a period of one year, directly or indirectly, for allegedly indulging in fraudulent trades in Reliance Petroleum in 2007.
1. SBI’s Arundhati Bhattacharya among Fortune’s top 50 global leaders State Bank of India (SBI) Chairman Arundhati Bhattacharya has been ranked 26th in the Fortune magazine’s World 50 Greatest Leaders list for 2017, only Indian to feature in the list this time. The list features those who are “transforming the world and inspiring others to do the same.” The list is topped by Theo Epstein, president for baseball of Chicago Cubs, followed by Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba Group.
1. Ravish Kumar awarded first Kuldip Nayar journalism award Senior executive editor of NDTV India Ravish Kumar was awarded inaugural Kuldip Nayar journalism award at in recognition of his outstanding contribution in the world of Journalism. The award was set up to honour those working in vernacular media. It will be awarded every year from now on and carries a plaque along with a cash amount of Rs 1 lakh.