Studycopter's Study material has been tried & trusted by millions of users worldwide & comes from bestselling authors & top B-School graduates.
We continually analyze your performance & guide you on how to prepare so you score better in less time
Study anywhere, anytime
Studying is no longer limited to the study desk. Studycopter keeps track of your progress across multiple Android devices. For those who like printed books, we even have these now!
Realistic Adaptive Practice Tests, Mock Tests, & Practice Questions to hone your skills, timing, & confidence.
Your Private Tutor
Stuck on an exam question or concept? Worry not. Get 24x7 Personalized Help from your own Tutor.
Don't worry, we won't post without your permission.
No credit card required. 100% free access
- Tarun Khanna, LSB
“ Studycopter app based platform was immensely helpful for me. My work required me to travel extensively, but with constant access to GMAT study material and questions through Studycopter, I was never out of touch!"
- Felicia Zhang, Stanford GSB
“ The smart learning engine at Studycopter helps analyze your performance and prioritize your time spending to maximize the efficiency. What makes it even better is that it is completely mobile enabled (both iPhone and Android)! I wish Studycopter was there when I was taking my GMAT exam."
- Abhik Ghosh, INSEAD
“ Having tried multiple GMAT prep softwares and tools, I can comfortably say that Studycopter has the best product on the market. Not only is it intuitive and the content great, but it also offers lots of dashboards to track ones progress as the test date approaches, all this with a stunning user-interface"
- Manik Sharma, Cornell Johnson
“ Studycopter is just plain awesome! My GMAT score was exactly what Studycopter predicted and with their coaching, I got multiple admits to top-10 Business Schools."
- Bharat Saklani, IBPS Clerk
“ I did very well on IBPS due to Studycopter. Thanks a lot. The mentorship by faculty experts was great."
- Rakhi Nakra, IBPS PO
“ I was very satisfied with your course. Other institutes only give mock tests but you also give study material and faculty coaching due to which I got a good score and qualified for a PO position."
- Sucheeta Kriplani, IBPS Clerk
“ Studycopter's projected score was very close to my actual score in the exam."
- Rahul Soni, IBPS SO
“ Your Studycopter is more comprehensive than anything available in the market."
Study Anywhere, Anytime
Studying is no longer limited to the study desk. Studycopter works online & on Android devices & keeps track of your progress across multiple devices. This way you can prepare well inspite of your busy schedule. For those who like printed books, we even have those!
World's #1 Online + Mobile Smart Learning Course
We continually analyze your performance & create a customized learning path for you, so you score higher in less time. We tell you about your strengths and weaknesses you can prepare effectively without any wasted effort.
Top Study Material
Cover all exam subjects, chapters, & topics via study material tried & trusted by millions of users worldwide. Get access to shortcut, tips, & tricks to enable you to succeed.
You can read a sample GMAT chapter here
Realistic Adaptive Tests, Speed Tests, Practice Tests (Mock Tests) & 1000s of Practice Questions to hone your skills, timing, & confidence. All tests come with detailed explanations, score analysis, & cutoffs.
Your Private Tutor & Mentor
Stuck on a question or concept? Worry not. Get 24x7 personalized Expert Help from your own Tutor. Also, get personalyed analysis by faculty for every speed test.
Auomatically track all questions that you may have skipped or answered incorrectly. Have a ready repository of questions to review close to test day. Easily revise & solidify your conceptual knowledge.
1. India gets society for evolutionary biologists, membership open to those interested in mission India’s evolutionary biologists have got together to set up the country’s first society for evolutionary biologists, the Indian Society of Evolutionary Biologists (ISEB). It is an independent society of scholars working in the broad field of evolutionary biology. It was registered in June but officially opened its doors to anyone interested in the “mission of the society”.
1. Apple becomes first trillion dollar company Apple became the first $1 trillion publicly listed U.S. company as a rise in its share price pushed it past the landmark valuation. The company hit a $1trillion market capitalisation 42 years after Apple was founded and 117 years after US Steel became the first company to be valued at $1bn in 1901.
1. Government nominates Swaminathan Gurumurthy to RBI Central Board The government has nominated r Swaminathan Gurumurthy to the Central Board of the Reserve Bank of India. The name of Gurumurthy, who had termed the demonetisation exercise a “success” and an “investment”, was approved by Prime Minister