System Specialist @ IGNCA (Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts)
No. of posts 1
Pay Scale Rs 70000
Last Date to apply 3/07/2016
Role: System Specialist for Computer Technical Cell
Organisation: Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts
1. Hardware/Software support and maintenance.
2. Maintenance of Leased lines, Firewall (UTM), Symantec End Point Security, Group Policies, Clustering, Network Security and Local Network.
3. Support in purchase of Hardware and Software.
4. Support in implementation of digitization projects.
5. Support in webcasting.
6. IT training to IGNCA users.
7. Management and backup of SAN/NAS storage data on Tape Library.
8. Implementation of IPv6.
Pay Scale: Rs. 70,000/- per month
Selection Criteria: Interview
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years as on 1 Jan, 2016.
1. M.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics, Information Technology or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
2. Management of Large Storage (SAN/NAS), Tandberg Tape Library, SAN Switch and OS-RHEL for Server, Windows XP, 8.8 etc.
3. Knowledge of Active Directory, Firewall (UTM) , Group Policies, Clustering and Network Security
Experience: 8 years Experience in the relevant field Desirable Qualifications:
1. Knowledge of Applications Server/System Server/Middleware, Apache etc.
2. Knowledge of Hardware, Software, Network maintenance, Webcasting and other allied service.
How to Apply
Procedure: Candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed form given below, supported by self attested copies of testimonials addressed to the Director(Admn.) Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, 11 Man Singh Road, New Delhi-110001 to reach on or before 3.7.2016
Last Date to Apply: 3 July, 2016
Job Notification: http://ignca.nic.in/jobs/System_Specialist_CTC.pdf