SSC CGL INTERVIEW / PERSONALITY TEST / PHYSICAL TEST
This post will familiarize you with the requirements of SSC CGL interview, personality test as well as the physical test.
SSC CGL INTERVIEW/ PHYSICAL TEST
- Marks for Interview cum Personality Test (except non-interview posts)- 100 marks.
- Skill Test is conducted for tax assistant posts in Central Excise & Income Tax. CPT is conducted for Assistants in CSS.
- Data Entry Speed Test (DEST): speed of data entry must be 8,000 Key Depression/hr. on Computer.
- Data Entry Speed Skill Test at 2000 key depressions in 15 min will be tested and candidates will have to qualify it as it will be of qualifying nature.
PHYSICAL TEST FOR CENTRAL AND EXCISED INSPECTOR,M EXAMINER, PREVENTIVE OFFICER, INSPECTOR AND SI IN CBN
- For Male : REQUIREMENTS – height – 157.5 cm, chest 81/+5
PHYSICAL TEST – Walking: 1600 meters in 15 minutes. Cycling: 8 Km in 30 minutes.
- For Female : REQUIREMENT – height – 152 cm
PHYSICAL TEST – Walking : 1 km in 20 minutes. Cycling : 3 km in 25 minutes
PHYSICAL TEST FOR ASSISTANT IN CBI
- For Male : Height – 165 cm Chest – 76 cm
- For Female : Height -150 cm
- Vision – 6/6