SSC CGL INTERVIEW OVERVIEW
The Combined Graduate Level Examination is a national level examination conducted by the Staff Service Commission for recruitment to different government service posts. As you must be aware, the recruitment process for SSC CGL consists of three rounds. The first round consists of the TIER I examination. If a candidate gets shortlisted in this round, the next step would consist of the Tier II examination. A candidate who clears both the written examinations will be called for the Interview / Cmputer Proficiency Test / Skill test as applicable for the post he / she applied for.
Before moving on to the tips and instructions, lets briefly browse over some factual information related to SSC CGL interview.
1. All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for appearing at the SSC CGL Interview / Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets for all the three years of Graduation/ Provisional Certificate/ Certificate of Graduation in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification required.
2. For posts for which SSC CGL Interview cum Personality Test is prescribed, the Personality Test/ interview will carry a maximum of 100 marks.
3. The Commission, at its discretion may fix different minimum qualifying marks in SSC CGL interview for General and Reserved category candidates.
4. The SSC CGL interview will be held at the Commission‘s Regional /Sub Regional Offices of the Commission or at any other place as decided by the Commission.
5. SC/ST candidates called for SSC CGL interview will be paid TA as per Govt. Orders. However, no TA is payable to any candidate for appearing in the written examination
6. The Commission will recommend the candidates in the Merit List on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and SSC CGL interview (wherever applicable) and preference exercised by the candidates in the Application Form for different Posts and thereafter, wherever applicable at the time of Tier II/ Interview/Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test depending on the number of vacancies available.
For more SSC interview blog posts click on the following links :-
|LINKS TO OTHER SSC BLOG POSTS|
|SSC INTERVIEW OVERVIEW|
|SSC CGL INTERVIEW TIPS|
|SSC INTERVIEW HOW TO DRESS|
|SSC CGL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS|
|SSC INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE|