SIDBI Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘A’– General Stream: 2016
SIDBI has declared exam dates for Assistant Manager Grade A recruitment. The Online exam is scheduled to be conducted on 24th January 2016.
The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has released an advertisement about SIDBI Recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade A: 2016 for 100 Vacancies on its official website at www.sidbi.in.
The SIDBI Recruitment Department wants to fill up 100 vacant posts of Assistant Manager Grade A (General Stream) in 2016 through Online Examination (Objective Type & Descriptive) and Personal Interview. The Small Industries Development Bank of India is inviting Online Application from young and qualified aspirants for Officers in Grade A Posts (Assistant Manager: General Stream). Click here to Know Full Details of SIDBI Officers Grade A General Stream Recruitment 2016
Pattern of Prelims Exam
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||Type of test||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
Time of 120 minutes
|Online descriptive test : Candidates will be required to answer by typing on computer|
|6||English language and drafting ability test comprising of one Essay Writing (35 Marks ) and one Business Letter Writing (15 Marks)||Descriptive||2||50||45 Minutes|
Important Points about SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam
- Except English Language all other sections will be bilingual in nature(Hindi & English)
- The Objective test pattern is similar to IBPS PO Mains.
- There will be five options in all MCQs
- For every wrong answer there is a negative marking of 1/4th mark.
- Cutoffs may be applied in two stages:
(a) On scores in individual tests
(b) On Total Score which will be 250 (includes 50 marks of the English Descriptive Section)
- Candidates will qualify for Interview on the basis of marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together against total 250.marks.
- Questions of Online descriptive test will be displayed on the screen of your computer. You have to type the answers using the keyboard so it is recommend that candidates check their keyboards before typing.
- Descriptive Test will be evaluated only for those candidates who qualify in the Objective tests.
Online Examination Date: 24th January 2016
Closing Date for Online Registration: 11th January 2016
Cut Off Date to count Age Criteria: 21st December 2015
Cut Off Date to count Eligibility Criteria: 11th January 2016
Note: If you are a final year student then you are not eligible to apply.
Official link for SIDBI Recruitment: Click here for Registration