RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification
The Indian Ministry of Railways has issued RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification at indianrailways.gov.in for the selection of 9,739 candidates at Railway Protection Force & Railway Protection Special Force Constable and SI posts. RPSF/RPF Application Form Submission has been started from 1st June and it will be opened till 30th June All the candidates, who desire to grab this sparkling opportunity are highly advised to keep an eye on the official website or this portal to get all the essential updates regarding it. The RRB is going to offer a ravishing opportunity via its RPF Constable and SI Vacancy 2018, by which all the less educated aspirants can grab a reputed government job.
Date of Opening of Online registration: 10 hrs on 01/06/2018
Date of Closing of Online registration: 23.59 hrs on 30/06/2018
Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT): In September and October 2018.
RPF Vacancies 2018
The Groups of Zonal Railways and RPSF wise summary of vacancies for Constable is furnished below for immediate reference.
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||656||82||34||32||804||621||114||54||138||927|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||329||42||18||51||440||388||92||45||187||712|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||877||184||134||92||1287||816||201||132||242||1391|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||761||152||68||65||1046||646||141||75||144||1006|
RPF EXAMINATION FEE 2018
Candidates applying for the post notified in this Employment Notice have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed below:
|1||For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No. 2
* Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
|2||For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex- serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class.
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
Note: In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee will not be refunded.
HOW TO APPLY For RPF Examination 2018
Steps to submit ONLINE Application
Click on the ONLINE application link for the recruitment of Constable and carry out the following:
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the check
- Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number(Optional), State/UT, Category, Education Board, 10th/Matric Roll number, year of passing 10th/Matric, mobile number and email-ID and then submit for registration. Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed
- On submitting registration form, the registration number and password shall be displayed to the candidate. Also, OTPs (One Time Password) shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email along with the registration details. The candidate should retrieve the OTPs from email and mobile and then login to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment. Candidate should note and preserve their registration number for later reference during
the recruitment process. Central Recruitment Committee will not entertain any request seeking registration number.
- The online format of application will have the fields for Educational qualification, Gender, Religion, ESM, Minority, Economically backward class, Age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other
- On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e. Bank (online->net banking/credit card/debit card & offline->Other Modes->bank Branch for Challan) or Post Office Challan and complete the payment process. Please note the last date and time specified for each mode of payment and submit the application well in
- In case of online payment, candidate will be automatically directed to Part II of application for filling up additional details. Those paying through Bank-offline mode, the payment confirmation may take about an hour and hence they have to again login after 60 minutes and look for confirmation of payment status. The time period for payment confirmation shall vary from 24 hrs to 48 hrs in case of Post Office payment. On getting the confirmation status, the candidate can start filling remaining part (part III) of the application. Candidates should provide the details of beneficiary account, in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary name, bank name, Account Number and IFSC code in the online
Part III of application will have following fields: Details of Educational Qualification, choice of Group and preference of Zone/RPSF, choice of exam language for CBT etc:-
Choice of Zone/RPSF: Candidate shall opt for a Group and shall further indicate his/her preference of Zonal Railways falling in that Group (except for Group E & F). Candidates opting for Group E and F shall have only the option of N.F.Rly. and RPSF respectively. Once Group is opted candidates will be considered against the vacancies of that particular Group only.
Choice of Exam Language for CBT: Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test ( CBT) out of which they shall have to opt for any one: –
Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujurati, Bengali, Odia, Punjabi, Assamese and Manipuri.
- Uploading of colour Photograph: Select the Upload Photo tab and upload your recent colour photograph. The photograph should comply with the following
- The Colour passport photograph with white/light colour back
- Photograph of size 35mm X 45mm with name and date printed on
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100
- The size of the photograph should be between 15 – 40
- The colour photograph may be developed in a professional studio. Photographs taken using mobile and self composed portraits or selfie may result in rejection of
- The photo should have clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses.
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full face view looking at the camera
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any
- Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly
- In case the candidate wears glass, then the photograph should not have any glare on
- The photograph must match with the candidate appearance on the day of various stages of CBT, PET, PMT and
- Candidates are advised to keep at least 12 (Twelve) copies of the same photograph for further use as and when required during the recruitment process.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates (JPG/JPEG format, 50kb – 100kb) also for availing the facility of free travel authority (Second Class Railway Pass).
- In the end, candidates have to confirm the declaration “I hereby declare that I have gone through the eligibility criteria for the post applied for and meet all the requirements therein, that all the details furnished by me in the application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge & belief and nothing has been concealed or suppressed. I also understand that in case, any of the details furnished is found untrue during any stage of recruitment or thereafter Railway Administration shall disqualify me for the post applied for and /or I shall be liable for any other action under the extant rules”. After confirming the above declaration and submission of the application the entire application shall be displayed for confirmation once again and on confirmation, the candidate may take the print of the application and preserve it for reference and