IRDA Exam Notification for Assistant / Rajbhasha Assistant
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has released the IRDA exam notification for recruitment to the posts of Assistant and Rajbhasha assistant.
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is a statutory body formed under an Act of the Parliament.
Details of the IRDA exam / recruitment are given below :-
- Assistant – 23
- Rajbhasha Assistant – 1
2. Selection Procedure
Selection will be through a country-wide competitive on line examination followed by an interview.
3. Tentative Recruitment Schedule
- Website Link Open – 17 June 2015
- Last date for on-line application and payment of examination fee – 10 July 2015
- Conduct of on-line examination for Assistants – August 2015
- Conduct of online examination for Rajbhasha Assistants – August 2015
- Publishing of shortlisted candidates for interview – Last week of Aug 2015
4. Mode of application
Candidates can apply on-line only from 17-06-15 to 10-07-15 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
5. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess at least a Bachelor‘s Degree preferably in Commerce, Business, Computer Science, HR, Law, Statistics or Inter CA with a minimum of 60% marks and should possesss knowledge of computer operations. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories, relaxation in educational standard to the extent of 5% marks is allowed, i.e. they may possess Bachelor‘s degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
- For Rajbhasha Assistant post, a candidate should possess Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level with 60% marks on aggregate OR Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree level with 60% marks on aggregate. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories, relaxation in educational standard to the extent of 5% marks is allowed i.e. they may possess Bachelor‘s degree with a minimum of 55% marks. For IRDAI staff candidates, except the age relaxation as mentioned below, there will be no other relaxation in fee/qualification standards.
- Eligibility under qualifications will be reckoned as on 10-07-2015
- Minimum age is 21 years and Maximum age is 30 years. Age shall be reckoned as on 01-06-2015 i.e candidates should not have been born earlier than 2-06-1985 and later than 1-06-1994 (both days inclusive) .
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.14,500/- per month in the scale of Rs. 14,500 – 600 (7) – 18700 – 700(2) – 20,100 – 800(7)– 25,700 (17 years) and other allowances, like. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments for Assistants (including Raj Bhasha Assistant) is approximately Rs.57,784/- and the pay scales are due for revision. There are reasonable prospects for promotion to higher grades.
7. Examination Fees
- General – Rs 450
- SC/ST/PWD/Exservicemen – Rs 50
For more details, view the official IRDA exam notification HERE