IBPS RRB RECRUITMENT 2015 – OFFICERS AND OFFICE ASSISTANTS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently released a notification with regard to IBPS RRB recruitment 2015 for the posts of officers and office assistants.
The details of the IBPS RRB recruitment 2015 notification are as follows :
1. The online examination for the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs for recruitment of Group A officers (Scale I, II and III) and Group B Office Assistants (multipurpose) will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection tentatively in September 2015.
2. The examination will be held online
3. Candidates who will qualify in online examination will subsequently be called for a common interview to be conducted by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank in each state/UT coordinated by IBPS.
4. Prospective Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the specified eligibility criteria before applying for the CWE . Candidates may please note that the eligibility criteria specified is the basic criteria for appointment to the aforesaid posts in the Regional Rural Banks. However merely applying for, qualifying in CWE and getting provisionally allotted in one of the participating RRB does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment in any of the participating Regional Rural Banks.
5. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
There are about 56 regional rural banks which recruit personnel selection. A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale II or Scale III. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post applied for.
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently
settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
For more information view the official notification HERE