IBPS PO Prelim Exam Tips
The IBPS PO Prelim Exam is only a few days away. We hope you are well prepared for your exam. Read important tips below to do well. If you haven’t attempted real-life IBPS Mock Tests, click here to get Mock Tests from Studycopter to get ready for the exam.
1. Go through all the questions at least once in the exam. This helps you identify questions which are easy and can be solved in less time. NEVER, NEVER leave any questions unread in the exam.
2. Always start with the section you are most comfortable in. This helps you build confidence and do well on the exam. Make sure you don’t spend more than 20-25 minutes on Reasoning or Quant. English should take 15 minutes only. NEVER get disillusioned with a section that you did badly on. Always focus on doing better on other sections to make up for one poor section.
3. Remember to never try and waste your time attempting the questions you are not confident of solving. There are a lot of other questions to solve and score.
4. If you can eliminate 2-3 choices, then GUESS the correct answer.
5. Many Questions in Quant and Reasoning are caselets, i.e. one paragraph or data set, and many questions based on that. ALWAYS solve all caselet questions of the given set in one go. Do not leave the set partially solved.
6. Solve all Reading Comprehension questions in one go. You can leave only vocabulary based questions for solving later. Passage based questions should be solved in ONE go only. Same logic holds for Parajumbles also.
7. If the answers to DI questions are not close to each other, then DON’T waste time on exact calculations. Get a approximate answer and move on
NOW IS THE TIME NOT TO GET WORRIED. If you have faith in yourself and your preparation, you can clear the exam.
DO A FEW MOCK TESTS THIS WEEK TO GET READY FOR THE EXAM. BUT DON’T OVERBURDEN YOURSELF.
REVISE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE TILL DATE. SPEND TIME ANALYZING YOUR MISTAKES. TAKE HELP OF A FRIEND OR TEACHER. Studycopter’s Tutors are always available for help.
IF THERE IS A TOPIC YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND, IGNORE IT. MOVE TO THINGS YOU KNOW WELL.
Once again, if you want to do last minute Mock Tests, you can do so right now