IBPS NOTIFICATION – PO / MT CWE
IBPS has recently released one of the most important IBPS notifications of the year. The IBPS notification related to IBPS PO/MT CWE has finally been published. The details with regard to this IBPS notification are as follows:-
1. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-V).
2. The examination will be two tier, i.e, the online examination will be held in two phases – (a) preliminary and (b) mains. Candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam will have to appear for the main examination and candidates who get shortlisted in the main examination will be subsequently called for a common interview to be conducted by the Participating Organizations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
3. TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
- On-line registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates – 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (online) – 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
- Download of call letters for Pre-exam Training – 09.09.2015 to 19.09.2015
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 18.09.2015 to 23.09.2015
- Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary – 23.09.2015 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary – 03.10.2015, 04.10.2015 and 10.10.2015, 11.10.2015
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary – October 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main October 2015
- Online Examination – Main – 31.10.2015
- Declaration of Result – Main – November 2015
- Download of call letters for interview – December 2015
- Conduct of interview – January 2016
- Provisional Allotment – April 2016
4. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Nationality / Citizenship
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Age (As on 01.07.2015)
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 30 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications (As on 01.08.2015)
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
For other details view the official notification HERE