IBPS Exam Dates of RRB CWE IV
Tentative IBPS Exam Dates of RRB Common Written Exam IV against the post of Officers Scales I, II and III; and also Office Assistants in various participatory organizations and regional rural banks have been published.
- It has been decided by the competent authority to hold two-tier examinations for recruitment of PO/MT and Clerks from CWE-V onwards.
- All the candidates who successfully register themselves under CWE PO/MT-V and CWE CLERK-V will be called for Preliminary Examinations.
- Based on the performance in the preliminary examination, certain number of candidates will be shortlisted for each of these examinations.
- The short listed candidates will then be called for Main Examinations. There will be fewer number of questions in the Preliminary Examination with shorter duration.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination will not be considered for preparing the final merit list and the marks obtained in the Main Examination will only be considered for short listing for interview.
- 5 September 2015
- 6 September 2015
- 12 September 2015
- 13 September 2015
- 19 September 2015
- 20 September 2015
- 26 September 2015
- 27 September 2015
The registration process will be through online mode only and there will be a single registration for both Preliminary and Main examination, wherever applicable. Mode of payment of fees/intimation charges will be only online and the channels for online payment will be Debit Cards (Master / Visa / RuPay / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallet and Cash Card. No other option for payment of fees/intimation charges will be available.
TO VIEW THE OFFICIAL NOTICE AND FOR FURTHER DETAILS CLICK HERE