Daily Current Affairs Quiz
1. Where will be the 11th World Hindi Conference held?
(4) Sri Lanka
2. The government has launched RAIL MADAD app in line with digital India initiative. Expand MADAD.
(1) Mobile Application for Desired Assistance During travel
(2) Mobile Application for Desirable Assistance During travel
(3) Mobile Application for Desired Assist During travel
(4) Mobile Application for Definite Action During travel
(5) Mobile Application for Definite Assistance During travel
Click here to get detailed solutions the GK Quiz on your computer
3. Which country won the Intercontinental Cup?
4. Which of the following banks has the largest value share of mobile banking transactions?
5. Which state topped e-way bill collection since April?
(1) 1 (2) 1 (3) 5 (4) 1 (5) 2
All Previous Current Affairs Quizzes can be accessed here
As a reminder, Studycopter will bring weekly GK quizzes for you to do well on all Current Affairs based questions on any competitive exam. Also, our daily Current Affairs and News Updates keep you abreast of all there is to know from the world of Business, Politics, Sports, Awards, and more to do well on your exams.
Best of luck and do let me know if you have any questions!