Daily Current Affairs Quiz
1. China has awarded it highest state of honour to whom?
(1) Narendra Modi
(2) Nawaz Shareef
(3) Donald Trump
(4) Vladimir Putin
(5) Angela Merkel
2. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)?
(1) A Ramesh
(2) S Ramesh
(3) N Ramesh
(4) J Ramesh
(5) M Ramesh
Click here to get detailed solutions the GK Quiz on your computer
3. Which of the following was not elected for a two-year term in the Security Council starting on Jan. 1, 2019?
(3) South Africa
4. Malabar is a multilateral exercise among which of the following countries?
(1) India, US and Japan
(2) India, Russia and japan
(3) Russia, Maldives and India
(4) India, China and UK
(5) UK, US and China
5. Which is the world’s biggest Muslim-majority country?
(1) 4 (2) 2 (3) 5 (4) 1 (5) 3
All Previous Current Affairs Quizzes can be accessed here
As a reminder, Studycopter will bring weekly GK quizzes for you to do well on all Current Affairs based questions on any competitive exam. Also, our daily Current Affairs and News Updates keep you abreast of all there is to know from the world of Business, Politics, Sports, Awards, and more to do well on your exams.
Best of luck and do let me know if you have any questions!