Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment Notification has been released by the Coal India Management for the recruitment of Management Trainee posts.
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment
The link for Management Trainee Recruitment has been activated and the Coal India website has the official notification. This notification has been released for people interested to work as management trainee job in Coal India and all Government job aspirants looking for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment can download it now.
Important facts about the notification
- The Coal India Website has released the notification in an advertisement titled Recruitment of Management Trainee – Advt No. 02/07.
- Coal India Limited is a Maharatna Undertaking which makes it a public sector undertaking under the ministry of coalfor the government of India.
- It operates 413 mines and 82 mining areas across eight states of the country.
- They are looking for young, dynamic and energetic persons through online application for the post of Management Trainees.
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment Notification
- Online Registration of Applications opens 5 January 2017 at 10:00 AM.
- Last Date of submitting the application is 3 February 2017 11:00 PM.
- The computer based exam for this post can be conducted on Sunday 26 March 2017.
- They are recruiting trainees for about 28 categories and all of them have different criterion of eligibility.
- The notification also lists the Selection Process, Application Fees and Reservation Details.
- It also provides the details of the pay scale.
- Step-wise actions on how to apply can also be read from this notification.
We hope this article has helped you in understanding the notification for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment. This article was to discuss the steps of understanding Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment.
For more information about the Government Job Notifications, stay tuned to Studycopter for accurate information at the earliest.