IBPS has the mandate from multiple Indian Public Sector Banks to conduct the eligibility exam for selection to these banks. The computer-based exam is termed as the Common Written Examination and is held across multiple Indian cities multiple times a year to select candidates for Clerical, Probationary Officer (PO), Specialist Officer (SO), and Management Trainee (MT) roles. Read more
Here are a few tips for IBPS PO Exam to get a banking job of your dreams!
- Revise basic concepts in grammar and quantitative aptitude. Most often, candidates prepare well for tough topics but end up losing out on simple topics
- Solve a few question papers from the previous years
- Try to improve your speed as it gives an edge. Solve problems using vedic mathematics or employ other shortcuts for calculation
- If you are not sure about answering a question, never attempt it. Avoid negative marking
- Try to eliminate the wrong options. If the values of the given options for a question are close to each other (in case of quantitative aptitude) or the options appear similar, skip answering the question
- Know your weak spots and work on those topics
- If you find that solving a particular question happens to be a time-consuming process skip it temporarily and take it up after answering other questions
- Stay abreast of latest happenings in the banking industry, including the latest rates declared by RBI
- Since professional knowledge section carries the maximum marks, be thorough in your area of expertise. Revise the basics
IBPS SO Notification 2017- 2018
IBPS has recently released one of the most important notifications of the year. The IBPS notification related to COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS (SO) IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS- (CRP SPL-VI)The details with regard to this IBPS notification are as follows:
Daily Reasoning Quiz based on CODING DECODING QUESTIONS is now available.
IBPS has released the Score of the online written exams for the Recruitment of CWE – SPL – VI – Recruitment of Specialist Officers (SO).
The IBPS SO VI CWE Call letter has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the recruitment of IBPS Specialist Officer posts 2017. Read more
Goods and Service Tax Bill commonly known as the GST Bill is the biggest change to take place in Indian tax system in the next year. A lot of people have been asking about GST meaning and GST explanation in simple terms and this article provides just that. All the competition exams involving current affairs are expected to contain some sections for the about the GST Bill. The GST debate has been around for about a decade as people have seen GST examples in other countries. Read more
We all know that one person who’s the life of a party, or that other one who is always demoralizing his friends with his negativity. But ever wonder if there are any specific words that can be used to describe these people, based on their characteristics?
Ranking Test questions form an important part of the reasoning section of various Banking exams. Let’s solve a practice exercise of 10 questions to get prepare ourselves. Read more
Writer, dramatist and poet GK Charleston once said, “There’s a lot of difference between listening and hearing.” While we at Team Studycopter definitely agree, we also like to point out that listening and hearing aren’t all that there is to participating in a conversation. Read more