Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2015
Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank has invited applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Specialist Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified at the third phase of online Common Written Examination (CWE) for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) as conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) during September/ October 2014. There are total 359 vacancies against this recruitment. All eligible and interested candidates need to apply on or before June 3, 2015. Concerned candidates need to read below so as to know about the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, pay scale, application procedure and such other details.
|Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||18|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||3|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||2|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||188|
- Office Assistant( Multipurpose): Rs 7200-400/3-7400-500/3-8900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200- 1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.
- Officer JMG Scale-I: Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
- Officer MMG Scale-II (Specialist): Rs 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100.
- Candidates should have cleared the online exam called IBPS CWE RRB III.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language Bengali.
- This condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III.
- For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have – a. Local language at 10thStd level OR b. Native language at 10thStd level OR c. Local language at any level upto graduation level.
For post-wise selection procedure candidates may refer to the official notification of this recruitment.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.bgvb.co.in.
- No other mode of application will accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bgvb.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.