2015 SSC Eligibility Criteria
SSC ELIGIBILITY – Criteria for determining eligibility
The various factors that determine if you are eligible for appearing for the SSC CGL examination are :-
1. AGE LIMIT FOR SSC ELIGIBILITY
|Category of Posts||Age|
|Inspector of Income Tax/ Central Excise/ Preventive Officer/ Examiner/ Posts/ CBN (Compiler), Assistant Enforcement Officer, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, UDC, Tax Assistant, Junior Accountant and Accountant, Sub-inspector(CBN)||Between 18 – 27 years (Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1988 and later than 01/08/1997)|
|Statistical Investigator Grade II||Not more than 32 years ( Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1983 and later than 01/08/1997)|
|Assistant/ Sub-inspector in CBI||Between 20 – 30 years (Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1985 and later than 01/08/1995)|
2. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR SSC ELIGIBILITY
- Graduation from a recognized university.
3. SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR FEW POSTS
- Compiler: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- Statistical Investigator: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level: OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
A candidate must be one of the following:
For other related SSC blog posts click on the links given below